Monday, March 1, 2010

Live Wonderful with Hugs and Laughs

This is my second post for the day, so scroll on down if you'd like to see some more artwork!

I have a few cards to share with you this afternoon. I've used different colors than what I normally create with, so I've had a lot of fun playing! All of these sketches had something in common. They are simple yet filled with loads of possibilities. LOVE that in a sketch!

Here is the sketch from OWH Stars and Stamps:

Items used: Best Creations glittered paper, Bo Bunny ribbon, and Hero Arts sentiment


The next sketch is from the OCC Sketch Blog:


Items used: Cosmo Cricket Early Bird paper, Mary Engelbreit gems & cherries, CTMH grosgrain, Slice Basics 1 design card
Finally, I have a sketch from Our Creative Corner:

Items used: Cosmo Cricket Joy Ride paper, Hero Arts cling stamp, CTMH brads, buttons, and hemp.


17 comments:

Penny said...

Love them all. I think my fav is the first one though!

Unknown said...

First, here is a huge hug for putting such a smile on my face today (when I checked my mail) I'm sending you an email when I get the email up later.

Wowie, love all three sketches and all three cards. The beautiful spring colors in the first is so very refreshing! The ribbn lacing in the second is wonderful and you know I adore that yummy paper. The button on the last combined with the fun papers just makes for a fabby card! you rock, sister!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Paula S. said...

I just love all the color in the first flowery one. Beautiful cards!

Jamie Harder said...

Oh wow....they are all so wonderful!! LOVE that first one:-)

Dawnll said...

First I must say I am thrilled to find a card in my mailbox today.What a sweatheart you are for making me feel so special.
Your cards are simply beautiful, almost as special as you are sweetie!
Hugz

Dawn said...

wow, you are busy. Great cards!

Unknown said...

All three are wonderful, but that top card is over the top. WOW!

Laurel said...

Wow,wow, wow! These are fabulous!

Anonymous said...

all great cards

Joycelyn Pelkey said...

These are ALL just FANTASTIC!!!! Gorgeous work!!! Thanks so much for playing along with the OCC!!

Lisa said...

Beautiful cards! Thanks for joining us at OCC!

Erika said...

Cute, cute cards! I love your takes on the different sketches.

Rose said...

you have been one bust crafter!! luv how you put the ribbon threw the hearts.
thanks for joining us on the OCC Sketch Challenge this week :)

Unknown said...

Great cards! You've been busy!!! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Our Creative Corner.

Karen Howard said...

WOW, gorgeous cards! Love everything about them!!!

Operation Write Home said...

You know how to rock the sketches! Love the flowers you added to the S&S one...nice!

Sherrill Graff owner said...

I enjoyed your blog today please visit one of these when you get time.
Sherrill Graff
http://latenightstamper1.blogspot.com/
http://latenitestampinwithsherill.blogspot.com/
http://latenightstamper-stampandscrap.blogspot.com/

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...