Monday, March 8, 2010

More Mama-Razzi

I had a little of the Mama-razzi paper (Bo Bunny) left, so I thought I'd use it up to create some cards. I can't tell you how much I love this paper. Gosh, it's the rich colors I love to work with, and it's oh, so very nice for any-gender cards. Lovely!

The first sketch is from Our Creative Corner:

Along with the Mama-razzi paper, I used Outdoor Denim ribbon and the Coffee Stain stamp set from CTMH. I used the photo corners punch from SU, and I created my scalloped border with my EK Success corner rounder.


Next, I played with Inspirational Card Sketches:

Lots of pivotal stampling in this card. The ribbon and buttons are CTMH, and the stamp is Hero Arts.


My third sketch today is from the OCC Sketch Blog:

I used my scalloped circles and regualr circles form Nestabilities. The brads, ribbon, and stamp are CTMH.

Finally, the sketch from OWH Stars and Stamps:


Such a simple card - love it! The title holder, rub-on, and ribbon are CTMH. This is perfect for a man's birthday.


16 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow! Great cards. You have been BUSY! THey are all so pretty.

Erika said...

Great cards!! WTG!

Dawnll said...

Wow you have been busy! Fabulous work as usual sweetie...love them all. Such yummy papers.

Gloria Stengel said...

Fantastic use of these fabbie papers! Thanks for playing at OCC sketch blog!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous! Gosh, I love those polka dots.

Unknown said...

Love that you girls had such a fun time! I'm glad you are back, missed ya! I'm having major blogger issues today. :(
Love the layout below and these cards. I agree, this paper is so incredible! All of these cards are just such great takes on the sketches! I really can't put my finger on a favorite! Yummy........
blessings,
Kim xXx

Silke Ledlow said...

Oh my goodness...you've been on a roll!!! All the cards are beautiful!!! I like how you used my OCC Sketch and all the other ones too!!! Hugs ~S~

Jamie Harder said...

So many BEAUTIFUL cards!!! You've rocked that Bo Bunny paper:-)

Teresa said...

lots of beauties to share! OWH card is great!

Laurel said...

Wow, wow, wow! LOVE all of these!!!

Anonymous said...

nice set of cards. loved the verswatility of the paper.

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

Wow, I'm not familiar with that brand of DP, but it is fabulous. I really love the colors and that ribbon is beautiful too. Great take on the OCC sketch. So happy you could have fun with us this week at Our Creative Corner!

LorettaL said...

I'm dying to my hands on some mama-razzi!!! It's on the way, and I think I'm down to counting the minutes. Your cards are marvelous!!!

Thanks for playing along with the OCC!

Rose said...

Love them all! thanks for joining us on the OCC Sketch Challenge this week :)

CARO said...

Very distinctive paper and card: I love it..

SuzAnn said...

these are fantastic! I really like your style.

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...