Monday, April 26, 2010

American Crafts Pet Project

This week at American Crafts, the challenge is pet-themed.  Now they wanted a card or layout, but I turned it into a project using some of their adhesive backed fabric.  I'll enter it anyway just cuz I had absolutely so much fun using the adhesive backed fabric.  I LOVE this fabric and hope that we see a lot more of it on the market! 

This is a regular photo block that I picked up on clearance at Archiver's.  CTMH sells nice photo cubes, and if need be, you could cut a 4x4 block in the garage!  The fabric worked nicely on this (and all altered projects) because there is just no need to worry about what adhesive to use and whether it will stay.  As you can see, I used two different types of fabrice paper to compliment each other.  The flair button on top and letters are also American Crafts.  The ribbon is May Arts and the buttons are CTMH.  You know I could have easily gone overboard with embellishments (because that's just so much fun to do!), but look at that picture!  I want that to be the first thing people see when they look at this block.

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...