Friday, April 23, 2010

Look What I Got in the Mail Today!

I am feeling quite blessed to have the sisters and family that I do.  Today I received my birthday gift from my sister Linda.  I opened this gift and started to cry.  She just knows me so well! 

Don't you think she should sell these somewhere?  On the backside of the bag, there are swirls and the word "crafty."  Oh so very, very cute!!  If you haven't see y e-mail yet, Linda, thank you so much!!  I just love it and can't wait to show it off!!

One of my other sisters, Patti, had sent me a Starbuck's gift box for my birthday.  Do you think these girls have me pegged?!!  :)  What I know is this - I am very, very blessed!

2 comments:

Dawnll said...

Such an adorable bag for sure. Love the beautiful color. How wonderful to have such great sisters.

Unknown said...

Oh yea, your sisters have you pegged! I love it. Sisters are so very special, and so are you! This is a yummy bag that your sister created. I think she could sell these very easily! Enjoy, my sweet friend!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...