Sunday, April 11, 2010

Graduation Cards with Lucky Me from LYB

Little Yellow Bicycle had a great line called Lucky Me, and I thought it would be perfect for some graduation cards I'm finishing up for OWH.  I used sketches for all of these cards - there are some really good ones again this week!  I'm going to list the "ingredients" at the end so that my post is not broken up so much.  As you'll see, I used a lot of the same elements throughout all the cards.

CPS:





Items used:  Little Yellow Bicycle Lucky Me patterned paper, borders, buttons, and gems; CTMH brads, stamps, bitty sparkles, and ink; Hero Arts stamps; Bulk Ribbon from Michael's and Archiver's; Nestabilities circles and scalloped circles; Prima and Bazzill flowers

I hope that everyone has had a wonderful weekend!  I have been busy at work teaching a Melody Ross chip art mini album class.  It has been so much fun to introduce new product!  Should you use this new and wonderful product, let me know so I can see your work.  I would be excited to see it!!  I did get out on Saturday afternoon with Shane.  We did a little shopping and then had pedicures.  I have never had one before and it was really delightful!!  Boy, did it feel good to have a sea salt scrub and then have my calves massaged!  We came back home in time for Jerry's BBQ.  Again, I felt very pampered by my two men!!  I trust that everyone is well - can't wait to catch up on blogs tonight and see what you all are doing!

12 comments:

Laurel said...

WOW, WOW, WOW!!! These are absolutely gorgeous!!!

Dawnll said...

What beautiful cards sweetie as usual. You really are so good at sketches also.
Oh how wonderful you and Shane got to spend time together. I LOVE a pedicure or anything that involves massage. You deserve one for sure.

Susan (peebsmama) said...

What a terrific variety of cards all made with the same papers but different sketches.

Irena said...

Beautiful cards :)

Unknown said...

You rocked every single sketch. What beautiful paper and a fun color combo. I'd love it for a manly layout!

Lea L. said...

These are all very pretty! Love the muted but beautiful papers you used! Great job with all of the sketches!

♥Lea

Tracey said...

You have been one busy lady LOL!!! Brenda I LOVE them all!! Thanks for playing along with us at Card Patterns :)

Vicky Hayes said...

This is like a banquet of cards! Gorgeous!

Nini said...

Gorgeous cards! Thanks for joining us @ ICS!

dstandard said...

These cards are just totally fabulous - genius on that Get Sketchy card - it totally rocks! Thanks for joining us at Card Patterns!

whoistracy said...

These are wonderful Brenda! I love blue and green together.

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Love them all - you're so creative!! Thanks so much for taking the time to play with OCC this week! xx

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...