Thursday, April 22, 2010

Heart 2 Heart Challenge Sketch

I was really intrigued when I found a new CTMH blog, Heart 2 Heart.  Being a former consultant, you all know how much I love the product.  I think you should check them out if you have the time!  So this week they have a sketch to play along with:

I decided to turn this into a layout because I've had a single picture of Shane sitting on my desk for some time.  It's one of my favorites of him when he was just 11 years old.

Items used: Veranda Level 2 paper & Stickease; On Target Dimensional Elements; Borders Dimensional Elements; Spring Blossom Mini Medley Accents; Colonial White Ribbon; Sparkles; Square Window Charms

11 comments:

B said...

Love your use of the window charms

Unknown said...

Brenda,
I love how this sketch inspired your layout! THis photo is precious! All the bling is just just fab, shows just how special this photo is to you!
Blessings,
Kim Xxx

Lorrinda said...

Sweet layout! Love the bling!

Unknown said...

GORGEOUS! The little blings are the perfect touch.

Laurel said...

Oh wow, love that layout!

Mary said...

Terrific use of the sketch! Thanks for playing along with Heart 2 Heart Challenges!

Dawn said...

I love all the sparkles and this paper is my new favorite (despite the great paper in the new catalog!!!). Great job on the layout!!

Christine David said...

Wow! Your layout is stunning!

Jessica said...

WOW, WOW, and well WOW!!!!! I love it.

Anonymous said...

wow! love this layout! thanks so much for playing along with H2H this week!

Nalazoo said...

Love this sketch as a scrapbook page. I can totally see hanging this up on your wall as a Home Decor Accent!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...