Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Scrapbook Challenges Sketch #194

I found this sketch on Scrapbook Challenges:



I really liked the ease of this sketch, and the fact that it really allows you to showcase your pictures.  Here is what I put together using Basic Grey Origins:


These pictures were taken at one of our lovely state parks her in MN.  It was just a perfect day, and I was able to get some great pictures of this spot when we were hiking.  Shane was just 9 years old here, and he loved to hike and camp.  I still think he would go if I asked, but if not, I am sure glad I have these memories!

2 comments:

Jamie Harder said...

This is beautiful Brenda!! And it looks like a gorgeous spot to go hiking!! The papers are perfect for your nature pics!!!

Thanks SO much for leaving a comment on the gcd studios blog...Made My Day:-)

HUGS!!!

Unknown said...

Absolutely beautiful, as usual.

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...