Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Clean & Simple and Card Patterns

I thought I'd put a couple of challenges in this post.  This already my 3rd post for the day, so if you'd like ot see a layout and some exciting news about a new sketch blog, scroll on down!

Firstly, I want to show you a card I completed for the Clean and Simple challenge.  Now it is a challenge for me to be clean and simple.  There is always something more I want to do with a card.  However, I like their challenges because it truly is a challenge to me!  The sketch is next followed by my card:



Items used: TPC white CS; Cuttlebug folder; Creative Imaginations scallops; May Arts ribbon; Petaloo, Bazzill & Prima flowers; Rock Candy Distress Paint; Versamagic Ink - Tea Leaves and Aegean Blue; CTMH brad

My next card is for the Card Patterns challenge.  I went my own way with it, but you'll still see the base sketch.



Items used: CTMH White Daisy and Black CS; Basic Grey Origins; Stampendous stamp; May Arts and CTMH ribbon; Bazzill flowers; random button and gems

5 comments:

Laurel said...

Gorgeous cards today! love the coloring on the embossing.

Unknown said...

You and flowers go together like peanut butter and jelly!

Irena said...

Very beautiful cards, lovely flowers :)

dstandard said...

Gorgeous take on the sketch! Thanks for playing at Card Patterns!

Anonymous said...

Amazing! i have never seen before this one its looking so gorgeous i like it...
Plastic business Cards
Plastic Card

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...