Saturday, May 15, 2010

A Couple Fun Gift Boxes

I found patterns this afternoon for a couple really cute gift boxes, and I thought I'd show you what I came up with.  I also want to share the websites for the pattern, so that you can create your own boxes.

The first is a mini pizza box (ends up being a 4" box), and it comes from Paper Trufflez.  I used a piece of Jillibean Soup paper, a Prima flower, May Arts organdy, and a couple of flowers made from a nestabilities set.  I painted the die-cut flowers with sandal and gold Ranger paint dabbers.  This is a great box for earrings, a bracelet, a gift card, or even Dove chocolates.

This second box is a fun shape - and so easy!  It is a downloadable pattern from Paper Crafts.  I used Adornit paper, CTMH ribbon and sparkles, and a Creative Imaginations felt butterfly.

I could have done much more with these gift boxes, but I left them generic so that I can use them as I need them.  Then I'll add tags with sentiments.  Let me know if oyu create these as I'd love to see what you did!

3 comments:

Laurel said...

These are fabulous!

Irena said...

Lovely creations :)

Unknown said...

I'm so loving your boxes! Thanks for the links to them. I'll have to check it out!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...