Thursday, May 13, 2010

Lucky Me from Little Yellow Bicycle

That is the paper I've used for these layouts and cards. The greens and blues of this paper were perfect for these pictures. (I've erased the addresses on the pictures - that's the crude white blocks.) These handsome nephews of mine graduated in different years, but these pages will go side by side in the "cousins" book for Shane.




Other items used: American Crafts Thickers, LYB buttons, K&Company chipboard & rub-ons, Melody Ross chipboard sentiments, Bazzill flowers, CTMH brads, May Arts ribbon

I had some scraps leftover from making the pages, so here's a couple of cards that I will send off to OWH.



Other items used: May Arts ribbon, Bazzill flower, LYB buttons & border strips, CTMH brads, Unity & Tim Holtz stamps

5 comments:

Irena said...

Wonderful creations :)

Dawnll said...

These are really wonderful! Such yummy papers, love that you used the scraps to make cards.

Laurel said...

Such gorgeous papers and projects.

Unknown said...

Yummy papers and I love the layouts! Your nephews are so handsome, very gorgeous men in your family and yes I said gorgeous. I believe men can be that good looking. :-)

YOur cards are fantstic too. I left you some love today on my blog.
Blessings
Kim xXx

Rick and Kori said...

Delicious!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...