Monday, June 14, 2010

Back Online and I've Got a Couple of Cards to Share

I did not have to wait long for my power cord - yippee!!  What on earth would we do  without our computers?  I missed all of you and I can't wait to check out your pages to see what you've been up to!

I am loving my new Brave Girl stamp set from Unity.  Here's a couple more cards I made with that set:

I wish I could say I have gotten a lot of paper crafting done in the last couple of days, but I have been working.  Busy, fun days!  I have a day off on Wednesday, so I am looking forward to sharing some more work then!

3 comments:

Laurel said...

Beautiful cards!

Irena said...

Great card, lovely papers :)

Dawnll said...

I love this stamp and this paper, everyone keeps commenting how much they love the card. Thanks for sharing with me.

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...