Sunday, June 27, 2010

Como Park

I hope everyone is having a wonderful Sunday!!  This layout is using a sketch from Page Maps, and it is for the June layout on Sketches4All.

I have used all American Crafts products for this page.  I so seldom get to use pinks and the other girl colors - this was fun to make!!

While I had my American Crafts scraps and embellishments out, I thought I'd use them to create this birthday calendar.  There are six flip pages on this Maya Road base, so I put two months on each one. I'll finish this off by typing lists of birthdays and adding it on the backside of each flip page.  All items are American Crafts except for the silk ribbon and Maya Road base.













5 comments:

Pat said...

I love that line of paper & fabric!! Beautiful lo & calendar !

Irena said...

Gorgeous projects :)

Barb Craft said...

Wow!! these are fabulous!! I love the banner and the beautiful AC papers!! Such a soft, sweet LO!! And your calendar is so clever and fun... perfect for a work desk!! Thanks for sharing the idea!!
Barb :)

aimee said...

omg! love this idea for a birthday calendar!!! adding to my list of lifts... :)

and the flowers on that layout are awesome.

D said...

I can send you some pictures of my girl if you need me too, lol. I love this layout. I want some of that ribbon in the worst way. Your mini album is super cute too :)

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...