Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Happy

I saw a lot of challenges in Red, White, and Blue this week, so that is what this particular card is about.  It's such a pleasure to work with these patriotic colors!  This card fits a few challenges - CARDS, Heart2Heart Challenges, a challenge from Sharon on the design team on Sketches4All, and I took this week's sketch from Inspirational Card Sketches


Items used:  CTMH White Daisy, Cranberry, and Outdoor Denim CS; Reminisce dp; CTMH A Little Bit of Everything stamp set; CTMH flower, button, waxy flax, ribbon, brads; Martha Stewart stars

12 comments:

Pat said...

I love this card!!!

Barb Craft said...

Great card!! I love all the stars!!
Barb :)

Anonymous said...

Great card! Love the layout!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Sorry, can only comment as my husband for some reason...great card! One of my favorite so far :)

Jayma Malme said...

I love this! I love the sketch, too...I'm going to have to check it out :)

Dianna said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at ICS this week!

D said...

Beautiful card. The colors are so rich. Love it!

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness! I am so in love with this card. I'm so glad you shared. GORGEOUS!

Irena said...

Very beautiful card.
I wish you very nice day!

Fern said...

Wow Brenda, Great job on all of those layers and embellies!!! Fabulous Card!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh, I love this! thanks for playing with H2H!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...