Thursday, June 10, 2010

A Few Cards to Share

I have been working on some cards for OWH, and I thought I might as well squeeze in a few challenges along the way.  The first one I'll be showing you is a card for American Crafts.  The challenge is to use 2 or more American Crafts items.  I've used Dear Lizzy patterned and fabric paper, Thickers, and an embellishment from the I Do line.  The fence and banner are from the fabric paper, and I just cut them to size.  I put Ranger glossy accents on the rose to give it some shine.

The next card is a sketch from Clean & Simple.  I do have trouble in this area, so I always say this is a great challenge for me!  I've used the new Brave Girl stamps from Unity for this card.  I think this is a great stamp set for pages and cards.  The cardstock and patterned paper is CTMH, and the ribbon is May Arts.



The last card is my take on the CPS sketch for the week.  I really wanted to use a couple more Brave Girl stamps.  That border is Fiskars Upper Crest punch, the paper is CTMH, and the ribbon is May Arts.



How has your week been?  It's been very rainy here, but it is a welcome rain to our grass, plants, and trees.  I start teaching a new class at work tomorrow using Hero Arts and Glimmer Mist.  Take a peek here to see the cards I'll be teaching (Colorful Creations).  As always, I am VERY excited to be able to teach new ideas!!

I haven't been feeling the best this past week.  So I haven't been in my craft room too much, but rather saving the best of me right now for my husband and work.  All things pass though, so I quite certain that in a few days I'll be up to par again!  Keep checking my page because I've got some new products in my craft room that I'll be creating with in the days ahead!

6 comments:

Dawnll said...

Oh you have been busy creating, can't believe you did all these not feeling well.
I love that card you sent me and would love that stamp, everyone keeps complimenting the card I have it on display.
Hope your feeling better and have a great weekend.

Lea L. said...

These are all beautiful!! Thanks for using CPS 170 this week!

♥♥♥Lea

Laurel said...

Oh my what gorgeous cards, I love that first one!

Fern said...

Brenda, you do beautiful work!!!

Rufus said...

Great work on the cards, can't believe that you weren't feeling great when you created them! Hope that you are feeling much better ASAP!
R/

Irena said...

Gorgeous cards :)

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...