Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Happy Camper

I am an insomniac.  Do you share that problem with me?  I am plain envious of my husband because he can fall asleep the instant his head hits the pillow - lights on, television blaring.  But not me!  I can be as exhausted as can be (and I was last night), but no hope for quick sleep.  Sooooo, on these nights, I head into my craft room to create!

I had seen this idea on the Bo Bunny blog.  I thought it was just the best thing ever for my husband, so I put one together tonight.  I used a tackle box-type container from JoAnn's.  The paper and embellishments are from the Bo Bunny Roughin' It line.  It's filled with Jerry's favorite things - peanut M&M's and trail mix.  Should be a nice addition to the family room (or I should say his outdoor-themed man cave!).



8 comments:

Laurel said...

Oh gosh how cute is that, I so have to try that!

Irena said...

Wow this is great.

Random Acts of Krafting said...

What a fun idea!
Hugs
Tanya

Unknown said...

What a perfect present for Jerry! He is so lucky to have such a sweet wife.

Pat said...

This is too stinkin' cute!!! Very creative!

Jamie Harder said...

Well it looks like good things come out of not sleeping:-) This is awesome...he will LOVE it!!

Dawnll said...

I am also an insomniac got lots of coloring done last night.
Love the idea with the container, last time I did the Valentine gifts for my friends.
Hope he shares the goodies with you.

Linda said...

This is great - what a good idea!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...