Saturday, June 5, 2010

A Layout & A WINNER!!

You can scroll down if you'd like to see the winner of my blog candy, but I thought I would share some artwork first.  Gotta keep you in suspense, you know! 

I was able to combine two challenges with this two page layout.  The first is Frosted Designs, and the challenge is buttons.  On of the designers at Let's Scrap has a challenge this week to tear paper on your layout.  I used to do this more often, but I stopped distressing on my pages.  I tried it out today again, and I'm happy with the results.  I've used one of CTMH's new paper packets - Zippidee Level 1.  I love working with the Level 1s - they are so affordable!




Okay, I've probably kept you in supsense long enough.  The winner of all that wonderful blog candy is

RUFUS!!! 
Congratulations, Ruthanne!!  E-mail me to give me your information, and I will ship your package to you right away Monday morning.  I can't wait to see what you design with all these goodies!! 

I wanted each and every one of you to win tonight.  I have so enjoyed reading you comments this week, and I hope you will continue to visit me.  I have a couple of days off now, so I will be catching up on blogs.  I can't wait to see what you've all been up to!!

11 comments:

Laurel said...

This is a great layout!

Rufus said...

OMG, THAT'S ME!! Here I am enjoying looking at your layouts, thinking I like the color combo and the use of the buttons and then, there's MY name! WHOOOOO! Off to email you right away. THANKS so much! Oh yeah, OWH will thank you too, since that's where most of the creations will end up!
R/

Dawnll said...

Oh my goodness I love that paper, it is perfect with those pictures. Love the dip...
Congratulations Rufus, hope you enjoy your goodies!

Unknown said...

Brenda,
Sorry I've been mia. Thank you for the prayers! We have a mighty and awesome God!

I simply love this double layout! THose papers are so perfect for these photos. The button border is just perfect! THanks for joining us at Frosted Deisgns this week!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Unknown said...

Absolutely love what you did with Zippidee. You are a Level 1 genius!

Pat said...

Love the 2 pager!! Love the design & congrats to your winner.

Barb Craft said...

Brenda... this LO is fabulous!! I love the combination of big and small photos!! And the paper tearing looks fabulous... I haven't done that for a while, I may just have to give it a go!!
Barb :)

Joni Parker said...

Ohh...love this!! Great job! Thanks for sharing with us at Frosted Designs!

Debbie said...

Brenda - great layout. Love the "togetherness" in your pictures! Love your paper choice, as it blends so well with your photos. Thanks for playing along with us at Frosted Designs!

all the days of our life said...

The Zippedi pps are so cute, I love how you used the buttons. Great design and page. Thanks for playing with us at FD

Erika Hayes said...

Great how you used the buttons and circles to bring the repetitive aspect to your layout.. VERY NICE TFP@FD!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...