Monday, June 21, 2010

Love this Child

A lot of my layouts have been going straight into my books without sharing.  These pictures are so doggone cute that I just had to share.  There is nothing like a cute little baby belly!!


For this layout, I used quite a varity of product:
  • 3 Bugs in a Rug paper
  • CTMH Olive and Cocoa CS; White Daisy paper flowers; New England Ivy buttons; Twitterpated My Stickease & Buttons
  • Thickers letters
  • Little Yellow Bicycle word "love"
  • Fancy Pants sticker
  • May Arts ribbon
  • Mark Richards gems
  • Butterfly from Just Chillin' Slice card

5 comments:

Random Acts of Krafting said...

This is one sweet layout. Love the images, and the addition of the deer.
Hugs
Tanya

Jamie Harder said...

Oh come on...you gotta share ALL your layouts!! This one is totally ADORABLE!!! Love that deer:-)

Laurel said...

So cute!

Irena said...

Lovely layout, great photos. WOnderful detail.

Barb Craft said...

Holy sweetness!! This is adorable!! The photos are fabulous and sooo cute!! And I love the flowers and that baby deer!!
Barb :)

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...