Saturday, July 10, 2010

Creative Imaginations Sketch

I really like the sketch from Creative Imaginations this month.  It is just so versatile and leaves room for so much interpretation.

This is what I decided to do with it:

This is my daisy patch and my hops vine.  Now that hops vine has literally taken over a windmill and garden.  I must have it in the perfect place because it surely has taken on a life of its own!  I've used CI Creative Cafe papers in orange.  I cut flowers from one of the patterened sheets, stacked them, and then I curled them up with a little glimmer mist.  I've also used May Arts pretty white ribbon, and CTMH buttons and brads.  I was going to put a phrase on the banner, but I kind of liked it plain.  Everything is faux-stitiched with a white uniball pen. 

Hope you enjoy your Saturday! 

4 comments:

Laurel said...

Beautiful!

Dawnll said...

What a beautiful page, those papers are great.Love the faux stitching
I love that sketch also, will have to check it out

Debbie said...

Beautiful flowers Brenda and a lovely layout! Love the papers you chose and that banner. Can't get enough of them! I didn't know CI had sketches. Will have to head on over and take a look!

Irena said...

Very beautiful page, great colors of the papers.

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...