Thursday, July 29, 2010

Ei Ei O

Old McDonald had a farm...and these little boys visited it!  These are three of my great-nephews, and what adorable pictures!  My nieces post such wonderful pictures on FB that I can hardly wait to scrap them.  I've used Fancy Pants My Family paper for this page, and the sketch is from Cherie over at Sassy Lil Sketches:

Items used:  Fancy Pants My Family; CTMH rub-ons and ribbon; Slice Basics 1 card

The next layout I want to show you is a sketch from Cheri over at Let's Scrap.  Her sketches are amazing!  I am just showing you the left side.


I won a challenge over at Adornit, and they sent me whole big box of supplies - paper, stickers, clips - I was in shock over what I received!  I am so appreciative of all the fun things I get to make from their fun paper!!  (And if you like fabric, they just started making it!)  Anyway, I dug into that paper for this layout:

Items used:  Adornit paper; Slice Big Kids card (bear and phrases); CTMH brads, buttons; waxy flax, and tag ( I cut the banner and arrow free hand).  Yes that is Shane's hand in my mouth 20 years ago.  Sometimes we do the funniest things with our kids!!

9 comments:

Dawnll said...

You have a new profile picture? Love to see pictures.
Isn't this sassy lil sketches a good one? Loved using this week also - great title with the farm scene.
Love the Shane little guy pictures. Yes we do some strange things some times.
Congrats on the Adornit win, their product is spectacular.
Did you get caught up today?
Not me

Debbie said...

OK, I'm so going to scraplift your Adornit layout...I know where to get all the supplies! Seriously your pages are so cute - and I'm glad you liked your prize. --Debbie Raymond, Adornit editor

Irena said...

Very pretty layouts. Great colors of the papers. Lovely details.
Have a nice day!

Unknown said...

I love them both! Way to rock the sketch! I hope I can play with this one. The ei ei o title is so fun for these sweet little photos!
The banner and big arrow on the second one is so great!!!!! Have a beautiful day, friend!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Katie said...

Both layouts are just wonderful! I love the playful title of EIEIO Cousins

Linda said...

Love the layouts! You do such great work!

Cherie said...

Great layouts! I love the Ei Ei O! So CUTE! Too funny that the sketches were designed by Cherie & Cheri! I laughed when I saw that!

Pat said...

Oh what fun to get a box of goodies!! Congrats on your win. Great pages too.

Unknown said...

Love 'em both! The farm one especially made me smile. Darling.

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...