Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Fall Page

I had created this page a couple weeks ago for a contest.  I am able to show it to you now, so here's some fall inspiration for you!

This is one of my very favorite pictures of Jerry.  We love the autumn season, and the day was just perfect!  I fussy cut the leaves from LYB Autumn Bliss, and the tree was fussy cut from Imaginisce's Apple Cider.  I had to turn this page, so it is no longer mine, but at least I have this photo of it!!

Items used: LYB Autun Bliss; Imaginisce Apple Cider; Slice card Word & Expressions - Thinking of You; May Arts hemp

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my GOODNESS, Brenda! I am sooooo in love with this page.

Laurel said...

Wow, this is fantastic, love the mix of all the elements!

Dawnll said...

Love the fall colors and theme. Did you hear if it won or is going to be used?
It should have if it didn't sweetie!
You are always a winner with all your creations. You are one of my favorite crafty people, I always get inspiration or learn something new when I stop by.

Pat said...

Brenda beautiful LO!! I love autumn.

Cindy Gay said...

Great cutting.

Stacy H-W said...

Beautiful layout Brenda. I really think the way you did the leaves is gorgeous. What a great inspiration!!

Debbie said...

Love this layout Brenda!!! The colors, the paper, the leaves, darn love it all!!! Don't know what you entered in it, but it should have won! GORGEOUS!!!!!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...