Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Let's Scrap Reveal Day!

Another great sketch from Cheri over at Let's Scrap!  Have you played along yet?

I decided to use the right side of the layout to complete this challenge:

I wanted to show you the flowers close up:

I used Tim Holtz' Tattered Florals die to make these.  That die is amazing - cutting four different flowers at once.  Once I cut them, I painted them with Ranger clear rock candy distress paint.  Not only does this make them a little shiny, but it makes them easy to bend and shape.  I threw in a couple of epoxy stickers and some ribbons for centers.

Items used: TPC Studios Heartfelt Travel paper, ribbon, and epoxy stickers; Tim Holtz Alterations Tattered Florals Die; Creative Imaginations Transparency; Ranger Clear Rock Candy Distress Paint

4 comments:

Laurel said...

Beautiful, love those flowers!

Dawnll said...

Love those flowers! Great layout with them on there.

Anonymous said...

Absolutely pretty page...

Unknown said...

Gorgeous! The greens in the photos stand out so beautifully against your blue paper.

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...