Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Learn to Pause...

This is my second post for the day, so be sure to scroll down for the Let's Scrap reveal!  In this card, I've used the Alcohol Ink Faux Bleach technique over at Splitcoast Stampers.  When this was shown last week, I couldn't wait to sit down and try it!  I knew excatly what alcohol inks and stamp I wanted to use for this:

I have used two different alcohol inks - butterscotch and lettuce.  The wildflower stamp is from Hero Arts, and the sentiment is Tim Holtz.  Click on the link above to see exact directions and give it a try!  It's such a pretty technique!!

6 comments:

Laurel said...

Wow, this is so gorgeous! the colors are beautiful!

Tammy said...

This is beautiful and the colors are gorgeous! I love your sample card on the OWH blog too...wonderful sentiment!

Dawnll said...

This is beautiful and that is a great sentiment on this lovely card.
I will have to take a peek at the tutorial.

Cindy Gay said...

Very cool technique. Thanks for the tutorial.

Ayana Posadas said...

This looks fabulous! Beautiful card!

Melissa Marro said...

LOVE the saying on that last card!

Melissa ~
TheHive – A Social Community for the Arts and Crafts Industry

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...