Thursday, August 19, 2010

Sketches in Thyme Reveal Day!

It's Thursday, and it's my turn to reveal at Sketches in Thyme!  Have you played yet?  Look at the prize on my right sidebar being offered by Maven Fern.  What a great prize!!  Here's the sketch this week by Helen Croft.  Check out her blog - amaazing and free sketches for your inspiration!

I chose to go simple with this week's sketch.  I found the cutest pictures of my nephew Riley from 1998:

I've used a CTMH Level 1 layout from Zippadee.  It was just the perfect colors, and for all my CTMH buddies out there - you know how much I love the Level 1's!  I cut  2 different patterened "so cute" from my Slice Big Kids card, and then layered them to look like a shadow.  The buttons are Jenni Bowlin.

Now hop on over to Sketches in Thyme because I am looking forward to seeing what you create with this sketch!

9 comments:

Laurel said...

Fun layout, love that paper! Have yet to use mine!

Dawnll said...

Those pictures are priceless, and adorable with this paper. Great job sweetie!

Random Acts of Krafting said...

Love the layout, it is just so boyish.

Hugs
Tanya

Pat said...

Too cute!! Love the pics!

Unknown said...

SO cute is right...especially on that Zippidee paper. Perfect combination!

KarenB said...

Oh I love this, such perfect papers for those cute photos :)

Patti said...

He was doing his Blues Clues dancing! Those are so cute!

Debbie said...

Love the paper you chose and such cute pictures!

Fern said...

Riley is adorable and the papers are yummy!!! I love it Brenda!!! Hugs!!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...