Friday, August 6, 2010

My One & Only

I wanted to play along in the tag challenge over at Heart 2 Heart.  It's so much fun to grab some scraps and just create something small that can either be used on a gift, as an element for a card, or as a tag for a page. 


I grabbed the scraps I had from the promotional kit, Miracle. I rarely use light colors like this, so it was a treat to play with these papers! I used my Slice Vintage Findings card to cut out the butterfly and the tag. Other CTMH items used are Sparkles, Prisma Glitter, Colonial White crocheted ribbon, and two stamps from the My One & Only stamp set (discontinued). I like the way it turned out!

9 comments:

Irena said...

This is very beautiful. The butterfly is gorgeous.

Laurel said...

Beautiful, love the glitter butterfly!

Unknown said...

Beautimous, my friend!

Andrea Ewen said...

Brenda this is gorgeous! I love bling and that butterfly is loaded with glittery goodness! Beautiful colors as well, thanks for joining us at Heart 2 Heart challenges!

Unknown said...

Brenda, this tag is simply beautiful! I still love those papers and you did such a delightul job with the butterfly!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Fern said...

Brenda, this is beautiful!! The butterfly is just gorgeous!!! Hugs!!!

Sharli Schaitberger said...

Wonderful - nice work!

Deneen said...

So cute, I love the unique shape. Thanks for playing along with H2H!

Paper doll said...

What a unique tag, gorgeous! Thanks for joining the fun!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...