Thursday, August 5, 2010

Perfect Memories

As you know, I can't resist a Bo Bunny challenge, so here I am with their card sketch.  You know this particular sketch is so versatile.  You can either create as is or add to your heart's content. 
You'll see that I flipped the sketch to fit what I wanted to do:



I cut "perfect" from a journaling tag that said "picture perfect."  Likewise, I cute "memories" from a journaling strip.    The bracket is a journaling block that I cut in half and mounted on a piece of paper to give it depth.  Isn't it great that there are so many elements in the Bo Bunny collections that we are able to pick and choose as we like?

I love the Mama-Razzi paper (and now I'm out of it!) because it has such rich, warm colors.  Watch for a new line from Bo Bunny soon - Cambridge - that also has those rich, warm colors.  I am certain you will see those papers in many projects from me!  In fact, all of their new lines are fabulous.  Leaning Curve especially intrigues me so I am (not so) patiently waiting for it to hit the stores!

Items used for this card: Mama-Razzi paper; Bo Bunny flowers, brads, and tag strips; May Arts silk ribbon; CTMH metal corner; MM stick pins

7 comments:

Tina Sutton- Missgingerdots said...

Love the card Brenda. I so miss your artwork and having you on the SH team! I am heading to Chicago in a few weeks and have been thinking of you!

Irena said...

This is very beautiful. Lovely papers.

Dawnll said...

You always have the most yummy papers! I love the rich colors in this beautiful card.
I have the last two you sent on display and everyone just loves to touch and admire them.

Sue Althouse said...

You have a wonderful blog. So glad I found it. I just finished using my Mama-Razzi paper and now have some great ideas for the leftovers!

Jamie Harder said...

You ALWAYS rock the mama razzi line and this card is no exception!!! FABULOUS!!

Unknown said...

BEAUTIFUL card. I love that little bracket peeking out from behind the middle border.

Fern said...

Beautiful!! I have this paper too, and I love it!!!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...