Thursday, August 12, 2010

Perfect Walk

It really was that day!  We went for a walk after dinner one night along the Rum River.  The shade on the river made for some beautiful pictures! 

I did this layout for a challenge from over at Sketches for You.  I don't often do round layouts, so this one was really fun to do!!

I used all Adornit papers from the Fern collection.  Don't you love that background sheet?!  It's so pretty!!  I cut the circles and words with my Noteworthy, Family Expression, and Think Pink cards.

Now don't forget to scroll down to take a look at the blog candy I am giving away!

8 comments:

Barb Craft said...

Wowzers Brenda!! This is one stunning LO!! I love the photo... so calm and peaceful!! It really makes you want to slow life down a bit to enjoy the little things!! And the way you put it on the round LO looks sensational!!
Barb :)

Unknown said...

Brenda, I love your round layout. This photo is so stunning, I can just imagine you and Jerry walking along the banks of the river, hand in hand, just the perfect evening!

Love the little owls and your yummy papers!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Laurel said...

Gorgeous layout, love the circle!

Random Acts of Krafting said...

How can one not like this round layout. Just too pretty.
Hugs
Tanya

Pat said...

Beautifully done!

Jamie Harder said...

This is gorgeous! That photo is beautiful and I love the round style! Those owls are way too cute!!!

Unknown said...

What a beautiful job you did. You should definitely do MORE round layouts. :)

Fern said...

What a beautiful photo, Brenda, it just looks so serene and peaceful!! Love that background paper and the little owls are too cute!! Fabulous job with the round layout!! Hugs!!!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...