Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Sassy Lil Sketches Reveal Day!

It's time to show you the sketch for the 21st from Sassy Lil Sketches!  It was my turn to design so I have an example for you.  But be sure to hop on over the SLS because the other design team members have some great work to show you, too!




I really enjoy putting together fall pages!  This lovely paper, leaves, and brads are from TPC Studios.  Anyone who knows me knows that I love matching products and try to use them as much as I can!  These precious photos are from my great-nephew Aaron taken last fall.  Isn't he adorable?!  I used my Slice Design Card - Thinking of You - to cut out the word "fall."

Have you been playing at Sassy Lil Sketches?  Take a look at my right sidebar to see the prizes.  Each time you play (play dates are the 7th, 14th, 21st, and 28th), you get an entry in the drawing.  You can do your work each week or any time during the month.  Just have them posted by the end of the month to be included.  Cherie has FABULOUS sketches, so I think you'd enjoy it!!

12 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh Brenda,
How lovely is this layout!!!! I adore those photos, love the one on the bottom! Just darling papers and yes, you always coordinate in such a beautiful way! I really like the way the title falls a little! Just gorgeous!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Dawnll said...

Yes they always have such wonderful sketches. Love the fall layout, so adorable is your little nephew.
Love the title (Fall) great font!

Laurel said...

Oh how perfect! love the papers and your title!

Deanna said...

Really adorable photos and the big title letters are perfect! GREAT work with the Sassy Lil' Sketch!

Kelly Massman said...

Love your layout! The leaves are fun!

Irena said...

Awesome page, Brenda.
I like the papers and the leaves.

D said...

Gorgeous layout Brenda!!! How much fun to play in all those leaves :)

Barb Craft said...

Ohhh.. this is soooo great!! Look at the darling photos and your leaves are the perfect accent!! This makes me want to go get a cup of warm cider!! lol!!
Barb :)

Unknown said...

super cute. love the leaves, cute photos.

Fern said...

Brenda, this is a fantastic "Fall" layout and the photos are super sweet!!! Hugs!!!!

Unknown said...

My all-time favorite page you have ever made was the tree one from a couple of weeks ago, at least until today. I have a new all-time fave. I LOOOOOOOOOOOVE this one!

Debbie said...

Such sweet pictures Brenda! Lovely fall layout! I love fall and the beautiful colors!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...