Thursday, September 9, 2010

You're the Cream in my Coffee

There is a wonderful challenge site called Papercraft Star.  They post their challenges ahead of time so that you have plenty of time to play.  That is so great for the busy crafter!!  You can also "like" their Facebook page.  So fun for getting updates and they are giving away a gift certificate when they reach 150 fans!!  I saw the challenge this week, and of course I had to play.  Look at the inspiration, and those of you that are my regular readers will know why.  Have you had coffee from a French press?  There is no better way!!

I have had this coffee cup template for quite some time (I'm sorry that I don't remember where I got it!), and this was the perfect time to use it!

I love the way this card turned out - so fun!  I printed the saying on my computer.  Other items used: Bazzill CS; Graphic 45 Steampunk paper; Mark Richards crystals; Wal-Mart ribbon; Tattered Rose Distress ink

11 comments:

Fern said...

Brenda, this is gorgeous!!! Love the paper and the bow is soooo pretty!!! Hugs!!!

Tracy said...

Great job on the challenge this week! Shaped projects are always fun. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Papercraft Star! Welcome!

Liz said...

I LOVE this!!! It is absolutely gorgeous! The colours are so pretty! Thanks for joining us this week's challenge at Papercraft Star.

Jamie Harder said...

How totally FUN!! I LOVE the shape...i want to pick it up and drink it:-)

~* steph :) *~ said...

adorable tea cup! that's my FAVE paper from the g45 steampunk debutante collection!! just beautiful! thanks for playing along with us at Papercraft Star! *hugs* steph :)

Unknown said...

Brenda... you totally ROCKED the challenge at Papercraft Star this week... I just LOVE the cup and I so love that Graphic 45 paper too! Thanks so much for playing along with us, I look forward to seeing lots more of your creation in the future too!!!

NancyK said...

Love your cup - and how funny is this - I used the same sentiment on my card!

Irena said...

Very beautiful cup :)

Marg Van Patten said...

I was able to pick this one out as yours on Papercraft Star just by looking at the photo!
Another gorgeous creation! Vote casted.

Doreen said...

This is soooo adorable! Perfect card for coffee lovers everywhere! :)

Doreen said...

And, I agree wholeheartedly - coffee from a French Press is just sublime! :)

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...