Tuesday, October 19, 2010

A Couple of Cards

Last night I started to feel like I was getting a cold, so I sat down for a little creative time.  Unfortunately it didn't fend off the cold, but I sure had fun!  I wanted to play in a couple of challenges this week.  This first card is for Sassy Lil Sketches Card Crazy #3 challenge.  When you play along with the Card Crazy challenges in October, you have an opportunity to win a mini kit from CupCards{to go}.  Here is the sketch and my card:


I found this cute We R Memory Keepers 4th of July paper, but thought it made a great birthday card.  The stamp is Hero Arts.  This card also works for the anything goes challenge over at Party Time Tuesdays.

My next card is for the challenge at Keep it Simple in which they wanted "charming" cards.  I used my Big Kids Slice card to cut the dress, and then I made it into a card.  The paper and sticker are Cosmo Cricket's DeLovely.

15 comments:

Random Acts of Krafting said...

How cute! Love the dress card.

Hugs
Tanya

Pat said...

Great cards!!!

Mandi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mandi said...

Beautiful bright 'charming' dress card Brenda
thanks for joining us at KIS
Hope to see you again next week

Love your other card btw, love the bunting
mandi xx

Cherie said...

Those are just way too cute! Love what you did with the sketch and that dress card is just adorable!!!! Thanks for using another Sassy sketch! You are awesome!

Unknown said...

so, so cute. love your cards.

Debbie said...

Gosh I sure wish I had some creativity when sick! Love the colors on your first card along with the cute banner! The second card as well is cute. Can't go wrong with Cosmo Cricket! Stay well!

Laurel said...

Oh my fun, fun, fun cards!

Katie said...

you are just so stinkin' talented! love your take on the sassy lil' sketch & the dress card is so sweet.

Cazro said...

The dress card for the KIS challenge is indeed charming. Thanks for playing at KIS. Hugs Caz

Lana Clarke said...

Hi Brenda,
I only just realised you was on The Cutting cafe' DT with me because I have the old list with being away for a while. Your work is super and I look forward to working with you
Lana x

becca said...

oh I love your cards!!

Powerful Search Engine said...

Hi Brenda this is an amazing card, I love the design. Thanks so much for sharing with us at KIS hugs Pascale

~jan said...

Those papers are just fab! Love the little bows on the bunting! Thanks for playing with us at PTT this week! (and I hope you get over your cold fast!)

D said...

Gorgeous cards Brenda! They are both beautiful!!!!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...