Sunday, October 17, 2010

So Happy Together

It's been a busy weekend, but I made the time to put a quick layout together.  Gotta get my fix of paper crafting, you know!

I fell in love when I saw this new Fancy Pants collection - Happy Together.  What beautiful colors to put together!!  I used my Slice Think Pink card to cut the flowers and vines from the paper.  The only other supplies used on this layout are CTMH chocolate buttons and a little May Arts ribbon.

Jerry's mom spent the evening with us last night.  It was a perfect evening for a bonfire, and it was wonderful to just sit, relax, and eat marshmallows!

4 comments:

Dawnll said...

That is such yummy paper. Such a nice layout of you and your honey.

Laurel said...

Such a pretty layout! love the flowers!

Random Acts of Krafting said...

Love the photos, very nicely put onto the layout.

Amy Hervey said...

Hey, I just created a layout today using those exact papers from Fancy Pants. I love them!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...