Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Fall

One of the challenges at ACOT is to make a card using at least two die-cuts.  I thought I would combine that with the card sketch over at Sassy Lil' Sketches.  Such a great sketch!  This month there are extra card sketches on Monday for a special prize.  Be sure to check it out!



 I used my Slice to make this card.  The label is from the Bon Appetit card, and the word "fall" is from Thinking of You.  I fussy cut the leaf from TPC Studio paper.  Such a fun and easy card!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

So very pretty!

Laurel said...

So pretty!

Jamie Harder said...

Beautiful leaf!! And I love the brad? it looks like a glass marble!

Unknown said...

very pretty. love the colors ad the leaf.

Katie said...

Such a lovely fall card!

Cherie said...

Awww! Love those fall colors!

D said...

Another darling card :) The colors your used are beautiful.

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...