Wednesday, October 27, 2010

My Last Reveal for Let's Scrap

My term has come to end over at Let's Scrap.  You'll see a bunch of new faces starting November 1st!  Isn't that great - it's always fun to see new artwork!!  Here is the sketch for the week:

I chose to do one simple page using the right side of the layout:

Had I done anything more, I think it would have taken away from the awesome-ness and beauty of the photos.  Sometimes simply scrapbooking is just enough.  The paper is TPC Studios and the images are from The Cutting Cafe.

5 comments:

sa_homespun / Michelle van Wyk said...

Wow, Lovely work Brenda.. we will miss you.. but will still be seeing all your awesome layouts anyway ! Love this !

sa_homespun / Michelle van Wyk said...

What a lovely layout. We are going to miss seeing you on the team, but will see your 100's of layouts anyhow in the galleries. Thanks for all the inspiring layouts so far.. I love yoru work .. Hugs, Mich

Regina Easter said...

THIS IS GORGEOUS and yes I wouldn't have added anything else..hugs

Unknown said...

Beautiful choice! I really like the clean soft design here.

Unknown said...

What a beautiful layout. It makes me want to breath deep and take in all that fresh air.

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...