Thursday, October 28, 2010

Sarah Hurley Challenges

I am so happy to bring you my first reveal for Sarah Hurley Challenges!  This week's theme is Halloween, and I am using Sarah's Spooky Halloween Digi Kit.  Be sure to hop over to the blog because there is some AWESOME inspiration from the other design team members!

Everything is from the digi kit (except for the pom-pom and organdy ribbon).  Aren't they fun colors?  If you click on the pictures, you'll see that I put Ranger glossy accents on the spiders, web, and buttons.  Such a fun set of papers and elements!!

5 comments:

Laurel said...

What a great set!

Lisa Jane said...

You already know i love these ..and that bobbly trim is fab!
Lisa ;)

Unknown said...

Awesome! What fun, bright colors. Love it.

Dawnll said...

Fun ,fun ideas and I love the trim. What a fun design to join.

Marg Van Patten said...

The spider is my favorite!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...