Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Two Cute Little Boys

The sketch over at Sassy Lil' Sketches was such a wonderful one on the 28th!  I saw it and just knew I wanted to creat something fun with it.  I tried picture after picture with just no inspiration.  Then I got a lovely note in the mail from my niece-in-law, Kristina, with pictures of their two little boys. She knows I pull pictures off Facebook (they are just too cute not to scrap!), and it was really nice to get a note and pictures from her.  So here's the sketch, what I've done, and those two cute little boys!




Items used: Fancy Pants paper, ribbon, and stickers; The Cutting Cafe journaling spot

4 comments:

Kathy said...

Very cute, Brenda, and I love that you kept the pp on that fancy center photo! Cool idea.

Unknown said...

So cute. I am SUCH a fan of polka dots!

Laurel said...

So cute! love the polka dot paper!

Unknown said...

so cute. love the framed photo in the center.

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...