Sunday, November 21, 2010

Happy Birthday!

Party Time Tuesdays has a great challenge this week - easel cards!  They are so much fun to make - really addictive!!  Of course, I couldn't help but participate as I love growing my stash of birthday cards.  That is what Party Time Tuesdays is all about - making your birthday cards one week at a time!

Here's what I came up using Fancy Pants It's Your Day:
This is such CUTE paper, it was easy to create something festive!  I fussy cut those flowers from a sheet of paper.  The scalloped border holding the card up is a border sticker from the collection.  The Happy Birthday is also a sticker. 

Make a card today.  It does your soul good!!

8 comments:

Laurel said...

What a fun and fabulous card!

Unknown said...

Oh my, Brenda! This one is TO. DIE. FOR.

Lisa Jane said...

Love this bright and cheerful card Brenda
Lisa ;)

~jan said...

This is such a funfunfun birthday card! Those papers are wonderful and your fussy cutting well worth the effort! Thanks for playing with us at Party Time Tuesdays!

Kristie W. said...

Super fun card! Love all the great elements on it. Thanks for playing along with PTT this week!

patti west said...

Love this card (& FP line)! Totally adorable! :)

Jamie Harder said...

Oh my this card is INCREDIBLE!! I love those flowers!! AMAZING!!!!

Patchi said...

Fabulous card! Love the flowers!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...