Saturday, December 4, 2010

Birthday Wishes and Some News to Share!

I saw this sketch on Sketches in Thyme, and I wanted to give it a whirl today.

I decided to veer off from making Christmas cards and create a birthday card for the Party Time Tuesdays challenge.

Items used: Recollections kraft paper and gems; Crate Restoration paper stickers; CTMH New England Ivy cardstock; Slice Think Pink card; Prima flower; Raindrop Echo sentiment

Now I have some good news to share with you!  I am so honored and excited to be a part of the new Scrap Tiffany Design Team!
ScrapTiffany DT
I will start in January, and I am going to be on the card-making team.  I am so looking forward to sharing all the new and fresh ideas with you!!

12 comments:

Jolanda said...

Beautiful card!!Congrats to be on the DT!!

GabyCreates.com said...

Hi Brenda! happy to be with you on the Scrapp Tiffany DT and love your card ~Gaby

Beeceecreativity said...

so glad we get to work together at Scrap Tiffany.. congrats

Jamie Harder said...

Well that IS fantastic news!!! You are such an AMAZING artist!!! I am so excited for you to be a part of another awesome DT!!!

That is a GORGEOUS card!!!! I am so inspired!!!

Unknown said...

Beautiful colors and designing! Thank you for playing at Party Time Tuesdays and hope to see you next week too! Happy Holidays!

JaiDee said...

congrats brenda on making the DT!

Yelena said...

Hi Brenda.You `re very talented artist!
Happy to be with you in the Tiffany`s DT :)

Cindy said...

Beautiful card Brenda! Love the colors and your interpretation of the sketch! Thanks for playing!

~jan said...

Congrats, Brenda! This card is absolutely beautiful! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at Party Time Tuesdays!

Kristie W. said...

Congrats on your new DT assignment! Love the card - fun shape & flower. Thanks for playing along with PTT!

Unknown said...

Brenda,
This is absolutely gorgeous! I love that yummy paper. YOu have such a wonderful talent and eye for great color and deisgn! LOVE it!!!! and a HUGE congrats on making Scrap Tiffany!!!!! You are so talented, you could design anywhere you choose! I miss you, life is so busy right now that making rounds is limited. hugs....
blessings,
Kim xxx

Random Acts of Krafting said...

This is just stunning. I love every detail. Thank you for playing with Tuesday Takes SITcards. This is certainly got me saying WOW!
Hugs
Tanya

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...