Friday, December 31, 2010

Fancy Pants - Pocket Chick Pick!

I have something exciting to share!  I am a Pocket Chick Pick over at Fancy Pants today!  Earlier this month, I shared this tree with Fancy Pants on their Facebook page

One of the Pocket Chicks - Cindy - contacted me and asked if they could feature the tree on their blog.  WOW!!  Do you think I've been a little excited to tell you?  You've got to go to the post because Cindy made a winter tree, and it's so pretty!  Fancy Pants was so kind!  They sent me their new Hot Chocolate collection to play with as a means of thanks.  Gosh, it is just amazing to have my work featured!!

Everyone have a safe and happy New Year's Eve celebration tonight!

3 comments:

Laurel said...

Congrats to you, it is beautiful!

Random Acts of Krafting said...

Congrats! A lovely tree indeed.
Hugs
Tanya

Unknown said...

Oh so gorgeous! I love that you used Cherry-O!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...