Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year and a ScrapTiffany Challenge!

Happy New Year to all! The beginning of a brand new year!  I also think that we are so blessed to start anew every January 1st.  Do you have a resolution or plan for 2011?  None for me - just a word to keep in mind.  Creativity.  I think that word can be applied to every thing in life, so I am just going to remember that this year! 

With that being said, I've got my very first ScrapTiffany card post for you.  I am so excited to be a Tiffany Girl!  This first challenge is to scraplift a design team member.  Let me tell you, that was hard to do!  There is so much unbelievable talent on this team that is was hard to pick just one idea to work with.  I finally decided to use some of Yelena's artwork:

Although Yelena made an album, I used the idea on the cover to create my card:

Items used:  Prima Strawberry Kisses paper; Prima, Bazzill, and Michael's flowers; Recollections gems; CTMH rub-on and Baby Pink ink; Tattered Angels Glimmer Chips

3 comments:

Laurel said...

Gorgeous! and congrats again on being on Scrap Tiffany!

Marg Van Patten said...

I just installed a new 23" monitor and your work is even more stunning! Your blog is always embellished so nicely...now I can see the whole thing! Happy Creative New Year to you!

Unknown said...

WOWZA!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...