Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Sassy Lil Sketches 21st Reveal

You just have to run over to Sassy Lil' Sketches - this is an amazing sketch! 

Now I know it's a busy time, but remember that you have until January 5th to get your fabulous artwork in to be eligible for a prize from either Lawn Fawn or Stamping Dragon Designs.  The DT got to work with some of the images from Stamping Dragon Designs, and I just LOVE the one I got work with!  (By the way, their whole store is on sale 40% off until Christmas Eve. )

At first glance it looks like a summer frame, but take a peek at how I made it work for Christmas ~

Other than the digi image, I used all Close To My Heart for this layout.  This was our very first Christmas as a family - 1989.  Shane was such a stinkin' cutie!!

Have fun with the challenge!  I am anxious to see what you do!

3 comments:

Laurel said...

What a gorgeous layout!

Unknown said...

Oh, Brenda! I'm just in love with this layout!

Unknown said...

Great LO! Love all the color!

Warm Wishes
Jenn
www.jaxbeanstalks.blogspot.com

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...