Saturday, January 1, 2011

Design Team News!


I am so excited to tell you that I will be staying on the Sassy Lil' Sketches Design Team for the February through July term!  I have been a "21st Layout Sassy," and in the new term, I will be on the new Sassy Card Team.  I am thrilled to continue on and work with more of Cherie's sketches!  I still have one more layout that will be revealed on January 21st, and then on February 7th, you'll start seeing even more cards.  Hop on over to the post about the new team to see if there is anyone you know.  There is a lot of talent on the new teams!

3 comments:

Dawnll said...

Congrats my friend! My you have been so busy and have become a design team whirlwind.
Hope your 2011 is spectacular

Unknown said...

Congrats!

Irini said...

Brenda congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!
we got on the same design teams LOL
Look forward to creating with you....

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...