Monday, January 10, 2011

Friends

I took out my new CTMH paper (Wings) and stamp (Find Your Style) to make this card.  While I was making this card, I realized that I liked it so much because I would never have put these colors together.  I used sketch #97 from Card Patterns:

I also grabbed the challenge from Sentimental Sunday which is anything with wings and a sentiment.

I embossed that beautiful big butterfly with CTMH vineyard berry embossing powder.  The sentiment "friend" is embossed with Zing vanilla. A few CTMH bitty sparkles and juniper waxy flax finished off the card.

5 comments:

anja curvers said...

Beautiful, just beautiful and thank's for joning at cardpatterns.

~amy~ said...

Love the butterfly as your focal point...gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at Card Patterns!

Cheryl said...

This is a BEAUTIFUL card! Thank you for joining our “Anything with Wings” challenge at Sentimental Sundays . We hope to see you again this week.

~Cheryl~

mrsk06 said...

Totally gorgeous i love it! Thanks playing along with Sentimental Sunday's Anything with Wings Challenge! Hugz Sal x

Tracy Valure said...

Beautiful. I'm a CTMH'er but haven't bought anything from new catty yet. I gotta get my order in, I fell in love with these papers when I saw them!! Your card is great! Thanks for playing along with us at Sentimental Sundays "Anything with Wings" challenge!
Tracy Valure

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...