Thursday, January 20, 2011

Nobody Beats You

I am so excited to bring you my first project using Amber Ink digi stamps and paper!  When I saw the sets I used on my card, I smiled and fell in love with them.  They are so darn fun!

The two sets I used are Mod Kitchen (images) and Say it Like It's 1959 (sentiment).  I created a border using the diamond pattern.  I remember everything being these colors when I was a little girl - especially that olive green!  I printed off an extra mixer stamp, colored it, and then pop dotted it over the one on the card. I hope you can see that - it gives the card a little more dimension!  I used CTMH cardstock and markers.

Head over to the Amber Inklings blog to see more new releases.  I think you'll agree that the product is so much fun!!  Be sure to visit me next week when I bring you some Valentine's ideas using Amber Ink digi products!

15 comments:

Laurie said...

Brenda this is adorable!! I have a red Kitchen Aid....so this fits me perfect! I just love it!!

Lisa Jane said...

I love that image ..so retro
Lisa ;)

Kristina said...

That is just too cute, love it!

Karin said...

So super cute! Love the border and the colors you chose...I'm grinning ear to ear right now!

Pam said...

Oh Brenda! It is perfect in every way!

Amber Alvarez said...

You're the one to beat ;) Oooh... adding that to my to do list. The dimension on the card is so nice and I love what you did with the dazzle pattern digi!

Amber Sheaves said...

Ooohh, nice stamps! I'd never heard of this company before. Thanks for introducing them. I was just at their website and they look lovely!!

Jamie Harder said...

Oh my goodness this is so stinkin' CUTE!!! LOVE the beaters!!!

Joey said...

Hiya

love love this card! this is such a fun set!

Joey xx

Unknown said...

What a creative card and image. Too much fun.

Meg said...

Wow, what a perfectly designed card!! I love the retro colors you used and the diamond border is fantastic!!

Lindsey said...

Wow, I love how you coloured this mixer... awesome card! Welcome to the torchbearing club!

Sue from Oregon said...

Brenda, Very fun! Love how you used the retro doo dahs down the side of the card! Great color scheme teamie!

Laurel said...

Fabulous, I love it!

Katie said...

Love this cute card! The play on words is fabulous, but the mixer image takes the cake!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...