Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Oh My Goodness!


What a huge honor!  I received an e-mail letting me know that someone had nominated me to be a January torch bearer for Amber Inklings!  I knew right away that it had to be my fabulous blogging friend Laurel.  (Please go visit her.  You will be happy to have found the inspiration!)  I only hope that I can carry the torch with the grace that Laurel did!

During the next month I'll be posting projects using Amber Inklings fabulous digital stamps and papers.  If you pop over to Amber's blog, you'll meet the rest of the torchbearers for January!  Also be sure to check back with me tomorrow when I reveal my first project!

15 comments:

Angela said...

Welcome to the family! Have a great month.

Pam said...

OH YAY!! We're so excited Brenda!

Karin said...

Congrats on carrying the torch! Welcome to the group :)

Laurel said...

Yay for you, can't wait to see what you do!

Dawnll said...

Congrats sweetie!
Who else deserves it more then you.
Enjoy and can't wait to see what you create.

Unknown said...

Congrats, Brenda. You deserve every accolade you get!

Joey said...

Congrats Brenda :O) xx

Amber Alvarez said...

Yay! So happy to have you running along with us!

Emily Leiphart said...

Congratulations, Brenda! I can't wait to see what you do for Amber Ink!

Unknown said...

Congratulations! That is wonderful news.

Jamie Harder said...

Whoo HOOOO!!! YOu go talented you!!!!

Meg said...

Weeee!! This is going to be so much fun!!!!

Barb Craft said...

Congrats! Can't think of anyone more deserving!
Barb :)

Laurie said...

Brenda, it's nice to meet you! We are going to have lots of fun this month!

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

Congrats! You are going to have a blast!!! Warning, you may just laugh more than you ever have before :>)

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...