Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Butterfly Kisses

I made this card using one of the new sets from The Cutting Cafe - Animal and Bug Mini Colored Circle set.  Now how can you resist those little hearts making up the butterflies?  The background paper is part of the set, and so is that beige-colored circle.  There are a set of two mini butterflies, so I copied and pasted them to make a border for the top of the card.  I finished off the card with some red gems and May Arts ribbon.  If you haven't tried The Cutting Cafe printable stamps yet, you should really hop over and check them out.  Right now, the Monthly Inspiration is up featuring Valentine's Day.  In that post, Regina is having a giveaway just for commenting.  Hurry - she will be drawing on Janauary 19th, and you could be the winner of 3 sets of printable stamps!

3 comments:

Laurel said...

Oh this is adorable, love that big bow!

Marsha said...

this card is sooo cute ! i love the butterfly border ;-)

Barb Craft said...

Sweet card! I love anything with Butterfly kisses!! This was my father/daughter song at my wedding and it is my favorite book to read with my daughter! Love the soft colors you used on this card!
barb :)

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...