Saturday, January 15, 2011

Scrap Tiffany Sketch!

Today is a new reveal at Scrap Tiffany!  I would love for you to hop on over and take a look at all the design team's work.  We are all showing you how you can take a sketch and turn it into a card or layout!  Here's the sketch and my card:




I used My Mind's Eye Portebello Road for this baby card.  One of Shane's friends is having a baby shower today, and I could not let him buy a card for the event!

If you would like to take up the challenge, send your project to Tiffany@ScrapTiffany.com by January 30th.  You will be entered into a drawing for a $25 certificate to Sierra Metal Designs. And then let me know that you've entered so that I can check out your blog to see your work!

6 comments:

JaiDee said...

i love the monochromatic look of your card.

Jamie Harder said...

what a wonderful soft and beautiful card...perfect for a baby! Cute banner and I love the font of the "celebrate"!!

Laurel said...

Gorgeous!

Katie said...

What a handsome boy card!

GabyCreates.com said...

Loved your card since I saw it on the group photos! Great card! Gaby DT Member

Beeceecreativity said...

what an elegant, soft, beautiful card.. great job using the sketch

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...