Saturday, January 15, 2011

With All My Love

It is snowy and cold here.  Well, I should say that it's almost 20 degrees today, so it does feel a little bit warmer.  But last night we got another 2-1/2 inches of snow.  It just keeps coming, and I dare say I am not the only person tired of it!

So it's fun to pull out some bright colors to work with.  Moxie Fab has a monochromatic color challenge using three shade of pink.  I brought that together with the sketch at Card Patterns and the heart themed challenge at Really Reasonable Ribbon.

I stamped the hearts in three different inks before stacking them together - CTMH Baby Pink, Blush, and Hollyhock.  It's very easy to do this with clear stamps, and I am going to point you to Jeanette Lynton's blog to teach you how to do this.  She has new stamping techniques every week, and you will love what you learn from this extremely kind founder of CTMH.

Supplies used: CTMH Hollyhock and Baby Pink cardstock; CTMH Soul Mates and Birthday Script stamp sets; Petaloo flowers; Recollections pearls; SU Whisper White ribbon; Nestabilities Circle and Scalloped Circle; WRMK Corner Chomper rounder

12 comments:

Laurel said...

Well done, love it!

Marianne S. said...

OMG, WOW!! This card is so beautiful, I love every detail on it. I may have to scraplift this one. Great job.

Marianne S.
www.paperorfabric.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Brenda,
What a beautiful card! So glad I decided to blog surf tonight! Thanks for sharing!

Dawnll said...

Yes I am tired of the snow- I worked till a little after nine and had to drive 40 minutes in our 2-3 coming down.
I am so over winter.LOL
This is another beautiful card my friend. You always have such wonderful ideas.
Thanks for the inspiration.

Bonnie Garby said...

Very pretty card! Thanks so much for joining our Really Reasonable Ribbon challenge.

Unknown said...

Gorgeous! Your heart accent really is TO. DIE. FOR.

Beverly said...

sooooo very pretty!

~amy~ said...

Soo very pretty..the pinks...the hearts...the blooms! Thanks for joining us at Card Patterns!!!

Annika kort & gott said...

What a wonderful card!
hugs Annika

Vanessa said...

So clever to turn the sketch! Love it! Thanks for joining us at Card Patterns!

NJ Stamping Queen said...

Love your card! I love your 3D heart with the pearls down the center!
:) Marie

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Brenda! Thanks for entering the Monochromatic Challenge in the Color Inspiration for Card Makers Week suite of six challenges in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...