Thursday, February 17, 2011

It's All Fine and Dandy

 I wanted to play along with both of the challenges this month over at My Mind's Eye.  Let me tell you, I got my entries in just in time!  I had the hardest time deciding which collection I wanted to use.  However, when I started looking over my Fine and Dandy papers, I knew that I wanted to work with that paper sunshine! 

Really, aren't those colors amazing?!




Between the card and layout, I used a lot of the matching chipboard.  It's so much fun - the clouds, banner, owls, sunshine, buttons, etc, etc.  I don't always use a lot of chipboard, but this was just too cute to resist.  I grabbed that picture of Shane from Facebook.  He's blond right now, and I love his new Dolce and Gabbana glasses.  Very fun look!

All of the product used was MME except for the CTMH sticker letters ("this") and Juniper Waxy Flax.

6 comments:

StephC said...

Nicely done, both of them! :)

Laurel said...

Well done, great choices of paper!

Dawnll said...

Oh I just love this wonderful picture of Shane- those papers are so yummy. Great job sweetie.
Boy girl you have been busy- missed chatting. We will have to talk soon.

Unknown said...

LOVE it all. The papers and colors are so bright, fun and happy. The layout of Shane is priceless. I can feel your pride and love for your son in everything you do of him.

Barb Craft said...

These papers and embellies are fabulous!! I love how it all coordinates so nicely! handsome young man you have there!
Barb :)

dstandard said...

Love your card and your page! Looking forward to getting to know you on the new team!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...