Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Blessings

I just wanted to share a simple card I made a couple of days ago.

I've used CTMH textured cardstock in desert sand as my bases.  I am hoarding my textured cardstock from CTMH because they are not making it anymore.  I am so sad about that!!  There is no textured cardstock quite like they made.  I don't hoard very often, but this one I'll admit! ;)

The houndstooth paper is Webster's Pages, and the stamps are Penny Black (tree) and Stampendous (sentiment).  Just a simple card, but that houndstooth gives it a lot of pop!

Have a great Wednesday!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous! I think these neutrals together are so classy. I'm with you on the Textured CS. It is the BEST! I miss it.

Random Acts of Krafting said...

Oh Brenday, This is just beautiful.
Hugs
Tanya

StephC said...

Wow, gorgeous! Love everything about it!

Marg Van Patten said...

Houndstooth is not an easy pattern to work with but you hit it just right with this card. Color, texture, style ... perfect. Thanks

Renee said...

This card is so beautiful, Brenda! Great job!!

Katie said...

What a handsome card!

Jamie Harder said...

Super classy card...I love that tree!!!

Anonymous said...

So chic and stylish! I love the design, houndstooth and neutral color combo!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...