Monday, January 31, 2011

Enchanted

I had a little more Imaginisce Enchanted left, so I put together a card yesterday.

I used the packaging from some Jenni Bowlin products to make the card.  The flowers and leaves were fussy cut from a sheet of paper.  I used foam dots to pop them up a bit.  I left a little space on the bottom because I am not quite sure if I am going to use this for a Valentine or birthday card.

This had to be a quick post.  I am off to work, and it looks like we got a few inches of snow that I'll be needing to clear off the jeep.  Yuck, yuck, yuck.  I am SO over winter!

6 comments:

Marg Van Patten said...

Cute cute cute! (unlike this never ending winter) Hang in there Brenda .... January is nearly over.

Unknown said...

So uniquely Brenda! I'm trying to send that email again today!

Kristi said...

Great card Brenda! I love all the little detail.

Random Acts of Krafting said...

Stunning, fantastic and oh so pretty.
Hugs
Tanya

Shelley said...

Beautiful card, it would work well for either a valentine or birthday.

Barb Craft said...

Another beautiful card!! I love all the fussy cut flowers!
barb :)

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...