Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Beauty...

...is the challenge at Scrap Tiffany this week.  Beauty is interpreted in so many different ways.  Here is what I came up with:

Not many people think browns describe beauty, but I love warm and rich brown colors.  The paper and butterfly are Beloved from Creative Imaginations.  I softly sponged the edges with desert sand ink from CTMH.  Do you see that scalloped border tucked in between the two papers?  That's one of the new kraft color-ready borders from CTMH.  Easily this package of self-adhesive borders are one of the best values around.  The stamp is from the CTMH set "Gracious Greetings."  I used my Tim Holtz tattered floral die for the flowers and added a bit of tulle for a soft touch.

To play along this week, send your project to Tiffany at tiffany@scraptiffany.com.  Leave me a comment if you play.  I'd love to see your "beautiful" creation!

10 comments:

Marg Van Patten said...

I love the quiet elegance this card gives off. Have a beautiful day!

Laurel said...

This is gorgeous!

StephC said...

Gorgeous!

Unknown said...

Definitely fits the theme of 'beauty', but then again I think all of your work does. I'm glad you are enjoying your kraft color-ready borders. I am loving them too! I find myself putting one on almost everything I make right now. I hope you are doing well, sweet friend!

Dawnll said...

This is beautiful for sure

Shelley said...

Gorgeous! Very elegant.

Jamie Harder said...

How elegant!!! Fantastic!!!

Wanda Cullen said...

Brenda, this is pure gorgeousness! Love your use of neutrals and the warm browns...stunning!

Katie said...

oh Brenda, I do so love visiting your blog & seeing your beautiful creations. This is such a stunning card!

Renee said...

Brenda, this card is so beautiful! I love all the elements that you used to make it look so very eloquent!!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...